By now we should all know step one to making good decisions for ourselves and our families is to avoid being in a state of fear. That being said, preventative care and early treatment may save your life and help you to avoid the hospital. It’s best not to wait until symptoms arise for you to frantically take action. Educate yourself, your family, and your friends so they too can have peace knowing there are practical, proactive solutions.
Nutritional IV Therapy
- High doses of vitamin C (25+ grams), zinc, glutathione, etc. from a trained professional. Repeat daily as needed until recovered. Nutritional IV therapy is also a great tool to use as a preventative measure on a weekly basis.
- If you live local to the Sarasota area, visit us at the Sarasota IV Lounge for the best nutritional IV drips available.
Items to have on hand that can be purchased online:
- The Immune Pack (see separate hand-out)
- The Immune Pack contains Buffered Vitamin C, Vitamin D3+K, Zinc, Quercetin, and more.
- Natto-Serra Complex (Take 1-2 capsules daily to help decrease clotting)
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine or NAC (Take 1-2 capsules daily to increase glutathione levels) – Used in Salk study to rescue hamsters from damage of spike protein. https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902
- 3% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide – See (Rapid Virus Recovery) to learn more.
- Sterile normal saline or water for inhalation (to dilute the hydrogen peroxide if needed)
- Argentyn Colloidal Silver
- 2% Lugol’s iodine (2-3 drops) mixed with sterile saline *IF NO ALLERGY
Other Natural Approaches:
- Water fasts – A 72 hour fast under the supervision of a licensed practitioner has shown to help clear the damage from the spike protein and ameliorate other chronic disease states. This allows your body to focus on fighting invaders while decreasing inflammation caused by food.
- Nutrient dense, colorful, organic, non-processed, non-GMO diet – Every bite of food you eat either fuels or puts stress on cells and function. Providing the right fuel for the body greatly reduces the likelihood of becoming ill and promotes ease in restoration in recovery.
- Stress management – Stress that is not handled appropriately leads to poorly functioning cells and inhibits overall health. Practicing good stress management techniques such as deep-breathing, getting sunshine, laughing, prayer, thinking healthy thoughts, avoiding toxic people and situations, and eating to thrive can be a game-changer.
- Picture yourself healed and whole and speak this truth into your reality. Fear is a liar.
The following can provide telemedicine consultations and may order prescriptions if needed:
- My Free Doctor: https://myfreedoctor.com/
- Time to Free America: https://timetofreeamerica.com/proven-treatments/#scroll-content
- America’s Frontline Doctors: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/
- Synergy Health: FOR ACUTE MEDICATION, Oxygen Therapy IF HIGHER RISK or more “on call” care needed: https://www.synergyhealthdpc.com/covid-care/
Info to share with practitioner:
To book a consultation with us, please contact us.