Natural Ways to Boost Immune Function Daily to Decrease Risk of Illness.
Eat a Healthy Diet:
- Everything you eat has the potential to promote health or disease. Decrease likelihood of metabolic syndrome (aka insulin resistance) by reducing carb load. Intermittent fasting can promote metabolic and immune health for those who can safely tolerate it. Eliminate other inflammatory foods such as sugar, gluten, processed foods, preservatives, added colors, etc. and replace with nutrient dense, organic, fresh, local foods.
- Vitamin D3 taken daily. We recommend 5,000-10,000iu (dependent upon current levels. This dose may need to be increased if illness is present.
- Observational studies have shown that people with suboptimal vitamin D levels are at higher risk for testing positive for the presence of a virus. https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/vitamin-d-covid-study Although, they mention that doses >10,000iu can increase the risk of hypercalcemia, taking vitamin K2 along with vitamin D reduces this risk as it forces the calcium into the bones where it is needed. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5613455/
- Zinc taken daily. We recommend 25-50mg of zinc daily which should be increased during times of illness.
- Zinc is needed inside the virus-infected cells to stop virus replicationby inhibiting viral RNA polymerase. https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/supplements/zinc/
- Quercetin works as a zinc ionophore (similar to HCQ) allowing the entrance of zinc into the cell. It also has abundant anti-inflammatory and immune modulating effects that fight illness. We recommend 400 mg twice daily with zinc as prevention, increased to three times daily along with zinc when actively ill.
- Vitamin C taken throughout the day. We recommend taking at least 1,500mg every day and even more when you are under attack from a virus or infection.
- We usually try to take about 6,000mg per day (or until bowel tolerance) if we are actively sick or around others who are sick. Try to look for a quality, non-GMO, buffered form of Vitamin C. For even higher doses and more efficacy, consider a high dose Vitamin C IV (intravenous) drip. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33638944/
- Also, see attached Rapid Virus Recovery PDF attached (page 152)
- Decrease stress as much as possible. Fear causes severe stress on our bodies. Claim your health. Studies have shown the incredible power of our thoughts on our physical health. We were created to overcome and to heal, we just need to provide our bodies with the right resources to do so. Avoid messages that promote you living in a constant state of fear. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30213332/
- Increase sleep. Turn off your electronics at least an hour before bed. Sleep in a cool, dark, quiet room. If you have trouble sleeping, try magnesium, melatonin, deep breathing, exercise early in the day, prayer.
- Avoid toxic food, people, and environments.
- Increase water intake and take NAC to boost Glutathione levels.
Additional Therapeutics, Avoiding Hospitalization:
In addition to the above, as the Frontline Doctor’s stated in July of 2020, and many more since then, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Ivermectin, Budesonide, and other medications can be obtained by prescription in the USA in almost every state and have shown incredible reductions in hospitalizations and death. In many countries, these medications are available over the counter. AFLDS-trained and licensed physicians are available via telemedicine for a short consultation. The telemedicine physician will review your history. Almost all patients can safely take these medications.
Additional online resources for treatment protocols include:
*Always discuss any changes in diet or supplementation with primary care provider before implementing. This information does not replace the benefits of one-on-one care with a provider who provides personalized care.
Americas Frontline Doctors. Treatments. https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/treatments/